POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Car 2 : WIP Car 2 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 16:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  WIP Car 2
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 12 Sep 2001 03:40:46
Message: <3b9f117e@news.povray.org>
I've made the car a macro, so now I can change colour and wheel direction with
different cars. The shape is getting more like I want it, but it's not perfect
yet. The windows still aren't quite right yet, I'll have to work on that still.
The rear view mirrors suddenly look massive, so I'll have to change that (it
looked fine on my 14 inch monitor at home - the 17 inch at work makes quite a
difference).

I'm looking for a good metallic texture. I'm trying to get a nice metallic teal
that tends to look more purplish in the shadow areas and more cyan on the
highlights like this :
http://members.fortunecity.com/vectorfiles/pics/-m12/blue/blue.jpg

--
- Nekar